Sunday, 2 January 2011

Happy New Year and Welcome to the Club

Hi all!
If you've made it here, you're in: the 3G (G for generation) Book Club is underway. Our official founder is Evelyn, who came up with the idea along with our first title: Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan. As part of the club, we'll read and respond to the book in a personal way that has as much to do with the reader as it does the book in question. To give you an idea of what I mean, I'll write the first post on the first chapter. Respond to this post by leaving a comment. After this we'll take turns leading the chapter discussions. If you don't have your book already, expect it in the mail shortly. I was able to get multiple used copies at a bookstore near here. We'll get started as soon as everyone has their books. Until then, welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment