Evelyn - I was very surprised by the camps, especially by the outside bathrooms. That doesn't sound very private. Isabelle seems very nice. She does more work than me and she is two years younger.
Madelaine - WOW, Isabelle is eight, just like me! She knows how to change a diaper and do laundry. I can't do that. I've never learned how. And I don't want to!
Melissa - I can't imagine - twins in cloth diapers. I am so glad I had disposable diapers for my kids. Isabelle is very responsible for her age. I wonder when she gets to play. Her life is not easy. Neither is the life of the grown-ups. I would be sad to have to leave by little babies all day. I would do it, though, if I needed the money to feed them and to give them a place to live. I feel very lucky that I had the chance to stay home with my kids. Not everybody can make that choice. If Momma, Josephina, and Hortensia had stayed home with the babies, they might not have had enough money to feed all the children.
No comments:
Post a Comment